Buckner Lane Fuel Station
MSU Parking & Transit Services maintains and administers the fuel facility on Buckner Lane for the use of any university department. It is the goal of Parking & Transit Services to maintain a clean, adequate supply of unleaded gas and diesel fuel for this purpose.
Directions to Buckner Lane Fuel Station
Parking & Transit Services' fuel station is located at the end of Buckner Lane inside the Parking & Transit Services compound. Buckner Lane turns south just west of the round-about on Blackjack Road at the south edge of campus. Once on Buckner Lane travel approximately 0.2 mile to end of blacktop and turn right into Parking & Transit Services' compound.
Hours of operation: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday - Friday
You must have a fuel chip key and pin number to obtain fuel.
How to Obtain Fuel Chip Keys
- Complete the Fuel Chip Key Application
- Fax completed form to 325-1771
- Upon approval, you will be notified to pick up your chip key and pin number
- Fuel charges will be billed monthly to the banner account number provided
How to Use Pumps
- Enter pin number
- Insert chip key
- Enter mileage of vehicle
- Enter pump number desired: 1 for unleaded gas, 2 for diesel
- Remove nozzle and turn on pump
- Dispense fuel
- Upon completion, hang nozzle back on pump
- Chip key and pin number are maintained by the department who owns the vehicle
- Automated system hours are 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Banner Account number provided on application form is charged each month and invoice is sent showing each fuel transaction recorded
- If you have problems or questions, please call Parking & Transit Services at 325-3526