- Go to http://my.msstate.edu and login using your NetID and Net Password. Should you experience problems with your NetID, please contact the Help Desk at 325-0631 or visit http://www.its.msstate.edu/services/accounts/password/.
- Select the Banner tab. The Parking Permit Registration page is located under Personal Information.
- Before purchasing your parking permit, you will be asked to update and/or verify the following items:
- Your Maroon Alert Emergency Contact Information
- Continue through the Parking Permit registration. Answer all questions as it pertains to you and your vehicle.
- Click Purchase Now, this will lead you to the Payment Information page.
- Review over the information you entered and confirm this information. When you click Confirm Purchase, please wait while your transaction is processed.
- Once the application has been submitted, you will receive a receipt number and a parking permit number. Please print and display this receipt on your dash until your official permit arrives. Once your official permit arrives, the permit must be permanently affixed to the vehicle according to the directions on the back of the permit.
- If you have not received your permit within 14 days, please come to our office.
Those with a Mississippi State University (MSU) issued parking permit must register their state-issued handicap placard with MSU Parking and Transit Services at the Roberts Building at 412 East Lee Boulevard.
Visitors with a handicap placard must have an accompanying MSU issued visitor permit but are not required to register their handicap placard. Visitor permits are available at the Parking and Transit Services office at 412 East Lee Boulevard or our online portal. Visitor permits are valid in any non-gated handicap space.
MSU permitted vehicles must park in the handicap spaces in their permitted zone. If an accommodation is needed for access into other zones, please contact the Office of Disability Support Services in Montgomery Hall, call (662) 325-3335 or visit http://www.sss.msstate.edu/
|Retired Gated Faculty/Staff||$312|
|Daily Temporary||$3 Daily|
|Daily Visitor Permit||$3 Daily|