Parking Permit Registration
Posted on 07/11/2018 - 07:59
Registering for a Parking Permit
You may register for your parking permit on-line beginning July 11, 2018 (Staff and Faculty), July 18, 2018 (Commuters), or July 25, 2018 (Residents) at 8 a.m. You will receive your permit by mail at the U.S Postal address you provide during registration.
1. Go to http://my.msstate.edu and log in using your NetID and NetPassword. Should you experience problems with your NetID, please contact the Help Desk at 662-325-0631 or visit http://www.its.msstate.edu/services/accounts/password
2. Select the Banner tab from the sidebar menu. The sidebar menu is available by clicking the "hamburger" icon in the upper left portion of the browser window. The Parking Permit Registration page is located under Personal Information.
3. Before purchasing your parking permit, you may be asked to update and/or verify your Maroon Alert Emergency Contact Information.
4. Continue through the Parking Permit registration. Answer all questions as it pertains to you and your vehicle.
5. Click Purchase Now, this will lead you to the Payment Information page.
6. Review over the information you entered and confirm this information. When you click Confirm Purchase, please wait while your transaction is processed.
7. Once the application has been submitted, you will receive a receipt number and a parking permit number. Please print and display this receipt on your dash until your official permit arrives. The printed permit receipt is valid for 14 days. Once your official permit arrives, the permit must be permanently affixed to the vehicle according to the directions on the back of the permit.
Closed July 4th
Posted on 06/28/2018 - 15:55
All of our routes and offices will be closed on Wednesday, July 4th in observance of a federal holiday. We will resume services on July 5th.