Persons with MSU-Issued Parking Permits

If you have an MSU-issued parking permit and a state-issued disability parking placard or plate, you may use the ADA-accessible parking spaces in the following zones:

  • Commuter permits:  Any commuter or open/non-zoned space
  • Residence permits:  Any residence or open/non-zoned space
  • Staff permits:  Any staff, commuter, or open/non-zoned space

Before parking in ADA-accessible spaces, your state-issued placard or plate must be registered with MSU Parking and Transit Services in the Roberts Building at 412 East Lee Boulevard.

In the event a disability-related accommodation is needed to obtain access to another zone, please contact the Director of Parking and Transit Services at 662-325-1827 or by email at Requests for parking accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis, with consideration given to the nature of an individual’s impairment and the availability of suitable parking spaces.

Visitors to Campus

Visitors with a state-issued disability placard or plate, like all visitors, must obtain an MSU-issued visitor parking permit but are not required to register their disability placard or plate. 

Visitor permits are valid for any ADA-accessible space in any non-gated lot, or for any other space in these lots.  Daily visitor permits can be obtained at MSU Parking and Transit Services in the Roberts Building at 412 East Lee Boulevard or via our online portal.

Designated Motorcycle Parking

Motorcycles must have a valid MSU permit. We offer designated motorcycle parking spaces that are strategically placed throughout the campus. Motorcycles are not allowed to park at bicycle racks. Motorcycles may park in designated motorcycle parking areas, or any valid parking space and must obey all state laws. Registration of your motorcycle permits must be completed in person at the Parking & Transit Services office, located in the Roberts Building. Only staff with valid MSU gated permits can park motorcycles in gated lots.