- Go to http://my.msstate.edu and login using your NetID and Net Password. Should you experience problems with your NetID, please contact the Help Desk at 325-0631 or visit http://www.its.msstate.edu/services/accounts/password/.
- Select the Banner tab. The Parking Permit Registration page is located under Personal Information.
- Before purchasing your parking permit, you will be asked to update and/or verify the following items:
- Your Maroon Alert Emergency Contact Information
- Continue through the Parking Permit registration. Answer all questions as it pertains to you and your vehicle.
- Click Purchase Now, this will lead you to the Payment Information page.
- Review over the information you entered and confirm this information. When you click Confirm Purchase, please wait while your transaction is processed.
- Once the application has been submitted, you will receive a receipt number and a parking permit number. Please print and display this receipt on your dash until your official permit arrives. Once your official permit arrives, the permit must be permanently affixed to the vehicle according to the directions on the back of the permit.
- If you have not received your permit within 14 days, please come to our office.
All individuals that are certified for disabled parking by the State of Mississippi, or by the state in which the disabled individual resides. Bring your state issued accessible documentation (placard and receipt) to the Parking Services office, located in the YMCA Building. Failure to report the necessary information may result in a citation for failure to register.
|Retired Gated Faculty/Staff||$312|
|Daily Temporary||$3 Daily|
|Daily Visitor Permit||$3 Daily|